1. The 7Pay exchange service adheres to measures related to combating money laundering, the financing of terrorism (AML - Anti-Money Laundering), designed to prevent and reduce the possible risk of involving 7Pay in any illegal activity.
2. The Service warns users against trying to use 7Pay to legalize proceeds from crime, finance terrorism, any fraud, or use the Service to purchase prohibited goods and services.
The funds associated with the following resources will not pass AML verification:
3. To prevent illegal operations, the Service has established requirements for all Orders that the User creates:
3.1. The sender and recipient of the Payment under the Order must be the same person. Transfers in favor of third parties using the services of the 7Pay Service are prohibited.
3.2. All contact information entered by the User in the Order, as well as other personal data transmitted by the User to the Service, must be up-to-date and completely reliable.
3.3. It is forbidden for a user to create Order using anonymous proxy servers or other anonymous Internet connections.
4. As part of the AML policy, the Service has the right to find out the origin of funds if the cryptocurrency sent by the Client has a "High Risk Score" or linked to illegal sources. To confirm the origin of funds, the administration of the Service has the right:
4.1. Suspend the user's exchange operation.
4.2. Request from the User identification documents:
4.3. Request from the User full information about the platform from which the funds were received and other information on payments:
5. In the event of a block due to high risk or an official investigation, the funds will be held until verification is completed or the investigation is completed. The Service reserves the right to collect the User's identification information to comply with the AML Policy.
6. After confirming the identity of the user or completing the investigation, the Service has the right to refuse to provide services to the User in a situation where the services of the Service are used for illegal purposes.
7. The verification begins from the moment the necessary data is received from the User and may last 10 working days or more until the moment of full consideration.
8. All information provided by the User may be transferred to the relevant authorities in the following cases:
9. The Service has the right to unilaterally change the Policy, including adding new requirements and restrictions. In this case, the new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Internet at the network address https://7pay.me/en/aml
10. By transferring funds according to the created Order to the Service wallet, the User confirms his agreement with the terms of the AML Policy.